Business Administration Career Quick Facts
Thinking of a career in business administration? See if you and business administration are a good fit.
What You'll Do
- Oversee day-to-day operations in business
- Develop strategies for improving processes
- Study economic and market trends
- Implement principles of business ethics
- Implement and train on best leadership practices
- Manage budgets
Managing people is the tip of the iceberg in business. With a career in business administration, organized and motivated managers can keep every aspect of an operation running smoothly and efficiently. Day-to-day operations are as important as a plan for the future. If you’ve thought of working in business administration, learn which personal and professional traits you’ll need to succeed in these careers.
You should have...
|Tech savvy||Strong people skills|
|Enterprising||Attention to details|
|A team player||An interest in organizational systems|
|Goal oriented||Negotiation skills|
|Highly organized||The ability to focus|