What You'll Do
- Manage imports and exports In multinational corporations
- Translate for business
- Travel abroad to facilitate business deals
- Prepare employees for foreign travel and business dealings
- Study and implement ethical behavior and standards
- Practice cultural sensitivity in business
- Represent your company internationally as a sales representative or consultant
Fuel the growth and success of multinational corporations with a career in international business. You’ll find many exciting opportunities for work at home and abroad. An increasing number of businesses now conduct business globally. In international business you’ll engage with global and cultural business issues as an import/export agent, translator, foreign currency investment advisor, foreign sales representative, international management consultant and more. If you’re in interested in learning where international business can take you, learn which personal and professional traits you’ll need to succeed.
You should have...
|Curious and intuitive||Strong communication skills|
|Adaptable||Strong organizational skills|
|A team player||Cultural sensitivity|
|Resourceful||Interest in travel|
|Flexible||The ability to work under pressure|
|Highly motivated||Negotiation skills|